Frost Magical Ice Of Siam Pattaya - Pattaya Thailand
FROST Magical Ice of Siam, the largest ice sculpture of ASEAN's that reflect the Siam city of art, with temperatures of -10 degrees. FROST is covering an area of 30,000 square meters, is located on the KraTingLai junction (just before the Motorway Bangkok Pattaya 7) opposite the Regents International School Pattaya. FROST can accommodate up to 3,000 people per day, Open daily 09.00 AM - 09.00 PM.
Spending your happy time with many zones of FROST
The Himmapan Exclusive White Sand Sculpture
- Our spectacular giant Exclusive White Sand Sculpture present the story based on Thai fairy tale from historic era, The HIMMAPAN. These include variety of creatures from Thai and Indin urban legend literature.
- Siam has very long continued history of ice sculpture in the art world. We would like to share several influential memory of Thai literature, landmark and culture inside our unique style below freezing point play room.
Highlights of FROST Magical Ice of Siam
- The unique ice sculpture that blend International and Thai culture together.
- This is the largest ice sculpture of ASEAN and the first ice dome of Pattaya.
- There are a variety of activities for each season.
Krua Kiang Savanh Thai restaurant and Fresh Seafood of Pattaya City Serving up to 800 people, the restaurant serves a single dish, Chinese buffet, banquet, seminar and banquet of all kinds.
Decorating the glass house. with the story of Miss Angel, the legendary fairy Krailas in the form of low relief. By carving white sand.